Friday, May 3, 2013

Birthday 2013....

I know that I say this and I will probably continue to say it every year going forward......but I have no idea how my little tiny babies are four years old already!!!  It seems like this past year went faster than the previous three. 

This year we opted to have the girl's birthday party at a local place called Recreation Unlimited.  RU sells outdoor playground equipment, trampolines, basketball goals, spas and patio furniture.  They have a huge indoor showroom, where they showcase their available play sets.  Obviously, they also host parties as well.  We rented out their showroom this year since the girls absolutely love this place.  I will let the many photos speak for themselves....

This isn't the best photo but I think it's still cute.  The other little girl in the photo is Josie.  She is the girls best friend from pre-school.


Love their smiles in this photo!  Makes every penny spent on this party totally worth it!

Cousin Greta & Cousin Lila

Not sure exactly what she is doing here???

Love this pic of Grandpa and Alexis

I wish this photo wasn't blurry!  Most of my photos from the day were action photos and turned out a little blurry!  No one would hold still, they were all having so much fun.

Shooting hoops!

Does this count as a slam dunk???

Kisses


The kiddos decided on a Hello Kitty theme this year. 



Cake time!

Present time!

Yes, I photo bombed this one!

Love these three cheese balls!

A big thank you to everyone who travelled from near and far to celebrate my little miracles!  I will admit that I did have a minor melt down during the party.  I looked at my girls running and playing with their friends and was reminded at how truly blessed we really are.  I couldn't help but flash back to the day they told me Addison would never walk.  A few tears were shed on my part.

Thanks again to everyone who made it possible for our party to be a huge success.  My sisters, Paula & Sandy and my parents....for helping decorate cupcakes, load cars with coolers, pack up presents, set up, clean up etc. etc.  We couldn't have done it without your help!!!

No comments: